Comment on page
Generating and Setting API Keys
- Click the menu button and select Billing.
- Set up your billing account.
- If this is your first billing account, select Add billing account.
- If you already have a billing account, select Manage billing accounts.
- Select Create account, then follow the instructions to set up your next billing account.
Please follow the below steps :
- Go to API & Services > Library and choose Maps category
- Click to each and Enable it.
- Note: In case, all APIs are enabled but the issue still remains, please try to disable and re-enable all of them.
7 API need to be enabled, please see screenshot below
- Select the menu button, then navigate to APIs and services.
- Select Credentials.
- Select Create Credentials, then select API Key.
- Add this API Key to the app, under Your Google API Key
- Select Save.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Google map API key -> Enter the API Key.
*Important Note: API keys are unique identifiers that allow you to connect to a specific service that an application program provides. Because these keys are unique to a specific user, it's important to always keep your API key safe and secure.
In case you want support from Google, you can go to the tab Support, read support articles, or create a case to have a conversation with Google.
You can follow the instruction in the video below: